CFA Statistics Since June 1963. Right Here.
- The interactive chart below shows the full historical pass rates & candidate volume for CFA exams since inception in June 1963.
- Drag the markers in the timeline at the bottom of the chart to zoom into a particular date range, or alternatively just scroll.
- To get a detailed breakdown of your CFA results, check out the Analyze Results section.
- For more info, see our post - Why Are CFA Pass Rates Declining?
- If you haven't already done so, make sure you sign up for additional exclusive access to CFA tips and resources!
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or warrant the accuracy or quality of 300 Hours.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
CAIA® and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst are registered trademarks owned by Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association.
FRM® and Financial Risk Manager are registered trademarks owned by Global Association of Risk Professionals.
Copyright © 300 Hours. All Rights Reserved.