CFA Level III (2016) Results Analysis
Your min, max and "40/60/80" score. In your inbox within seconds.
- This is a tool only for the June 2016 Level III results. For previous years, use these links: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
- Fill out the details below, click 'Submit', and your results analysis will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please note that the principles behind this analysis is conjecture and its estimates should not be regarded as fact. This tool is in no way endorsed or connected to the CFA Institute.
- All individual details submitted will never be shared with third parties. In other words, there's no chance of anyone finding out your detailed scores or pass/fail from us.
- For more information, see the full disclaimer.
Need more help? Check out our Guides section, which covers the CFA process from pre-registration to post-results.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote or warrant the accuracy or quality of 300 Hours.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
CAIA® and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst are registered trademarks owned by Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association.
FRM® and Financial Risk Manager are registered trademarks owned by Global Association of Risk Professionals.
Copyright © 300 Hours. All Rights Reserved.